Casa Montessori Program
The Casa program for Preschool, JK, and SK involves a series of activities that are sequential and sensorial. These activities take advantage of the sensitive periods of a child’s development and bridge the gap between concrete and abstract learning. The Casa curriculum includes five areas: Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math and Culture which encompasses zoology, geography, botany, history and science.
The Casa classroom …
- Is offered to students 2.5 (30 months) to 5 years old at point of entry.
- Has a teacher to student ratio of 1 to 8.
- Has a mandatory catered hot meal program included in the fees.
- Naps are optional for Preschool aged students.
- All students must be toilet trained and independent in toilet habits.
- Is only offered full time.