Casa Junior & Senior Montessori Kindergarten
The JK/SK Casa program involves a series of activities that are sequential, manipulative, and sensorial. These activities take advantage of the sensitive periods of a child’s development and bridge the gap between concrete and abstract learning. The Casa curriculum includes five areas: Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Math and Culture which encompasses zoology, geography, botany, history and science.
The JK/SK Casa classroom …
- Is offered to students 3 years & 8 months to 5 years old at point of entry.
- Is regulated under the Ministry of Education.
- Has a teacher to student ratio of 1 to 14.
- Has a optional catered hot meal program.
- Children do not nap.
- All students must be toilet trained and independent in toilet habits.
- Is only offered full time.